What’s the difference between tofu and tempeh, and what do you do with them? And what the heck is jackfruit, anyway? Whether you’re looking for new and interesting side dishes or are looking for company-worthy main courses, this is the class for you!
CLASS POLICIES AND GENERAL INFORMATION
- Classes begin at 6:00pm, seating at 6:00pm. Classes last about 2 ½ hours.
- For all classes, food will be served. (Cuisine courses include a full meal. Knife Skills includes snacks/appetizers)
Recipes and Menus will be provided.
- Please inform us of any allergies or dietary restrictions when you register for the class.
- Gourmet Pantry reserves the right to cancel any class due to low attendance. You will have the option to reschedule for a different class or receive a full refund.
- 10% discount is offered on entire store during the class (wine, sale and discounted merchandise not included.)
- Cancellation Policy: Should you not be able to attend a class, you can send a substitute in your place. Due to our limited seating, reservation cancellations may be rescheduled no less than two weeks prior to class date.