Celebrate Valentine’s Day at Gourmet Pantry with an evening of romance in the kitchen! A full multi-course meal will be served featuring a menu of decadent recipes you’re both sure to enjoy! We select the highest quality meats available and the freshest ingredients, including an elegant dessert. A different wine will be served with each course, specially paired to perfectly compliment the dish. Join us for this exquisite evening of sumptuous food, fine wine, and romance!
CLASS POLICIES AND GENERAL INFORMATION
- If class is full please call to be put on a waiting list.
- Classes begin at 6:00pm, seating at 6:00pm. Classes last about 2 ½ hours.
- For all classes, food will be served. (Cuisine courses include a full meal. Knife Skills includes snacks/appetizers)
Recipes and Menus will be provided.
- Gourmet Pantry reserves the right to cancel any class due to low attendance. You will have the option to reschedule for a different class or receive a full refund.
- 10% discount is offered on entire store during the class (wine, sale, special orders and discounted merchandise not included.)
- Cancellation Policy: Due to our limited seating, if you are unable to attend a class, you must notify us 2 weeks in advance of the scheduled class time to receive a refund or credit towards another class. Within 2 weeks of a class, all cancellations are non-refundable. If you cannot attend a scheduled class, we encourage you to send someone in your place. In this case, please call ahead and notify us of the participant change.