Celebrate Valentine’s Day at Gourmet Pantry with an evening of romance in the kitchen! A full multi-course meal will be served featuring a menu of decadent recipes you’re both sure to enjoy! We select the highest quality meats available and the freshest ingredients, including an elegant dessert. We will be tasting a different wine with each course, specially paired to perfectly compliment the dish. Join us for this exquisite evening of sumptuous food, fine wine, and romance!
CLASS POLICIES AND GENERAL INFORMATION
- If class is full please call to be put on a waiting list.
- Classes begin at 6:00pm, seating at 6:00pm. Classes last about 2 ½ hours.
- For all classes, food will be served. (Cuisine courses include a full meal. Knife Skills includes snacks/appetizers)
Recipes and Menus will be provided.
- Please inform us of any allergies or dietary restrictions when you register for the class.
- Gourmet Pantry reserves the right to cancel any class due to low attendance. You will have the option to reschedule for a different class or receive a full refund.
- 10% discount is offered on entire store during the class (wine, sale, special orders and discounted merchandise not included.)
- Cancellation Policy: Due to our limited seating, if you are unable to attend a class, you must notify us 2 weeks in advance of the scheduled class time to receive a refund or credit towards another class. Within 2 weeks of a class, all cancellations are non-refundable. If you cannot attend a scheduled class, we encourage you to send someone in your place. In this case, please call ahead and notify us of the participant change.