Grab a date and join us for an evening of Tuscan flavors, or learn how to make a delicious Tuscan meal for that special someone with simple ingredients and big flavors!
CLASS POLICIES AND GENERAL INFORMATION
- Classes begin at 6:00pm, seating at 6:00pm. Classes last about 2 ½ hours.
- For all classes, food will be served. (Cuisine courses include a full meal. Knife Skills includes snacks/appetizers) Recipes and Menus will be provided.
- Please inform us of any allergies or dietary restrictions when you register for the class.
- Gourmet Pantry reserves the right to cancel any class due to low attendance. You will have the option to reschedule for a different class or receive a full refund.
- 10% discount is offered on entire store during the class (wine, sale and discounted merchandise not included.)
- Cancellation Policy: Should you not be able to attend a class, you can send a substitute in your place. Due to our limited seating, reservation cancellations may be rescheduled no less than two weeks prior to class date.