If you were unable to get a spot in our sold out class in January, here’s a second chance! Knowing how to use knives skillfully is the foundation of all cooking and doesn’t have to be scary or frustrating. However, many home and even professional cooks don’t always wield a knife correctly which increases food preparation time and makes the process harder and less safe than it should be. In this hands on class, Roya will teach you how to slice, dice, and chop various fruits and vegetables in the safest and most efficient manner. Good knives are an important part of a well equipped kitchen, and this class will also guide you through the practice of keeping your knives sharp and storing them correctly.
CLASS POLICIES AND GENERAL INFORMATION
- If class is full please call to be put on a waiting list.
- Classes begin at 6:00pm, seating at 6:00pm. Classes last about 2 ½ hours.
- For all classes, food will be served. (Cuisine courses include a full meal. Knife Skills includes snacks/appetizers)
Recipes and Menus will be provided.
- Gourmet Pantry reserves the right to cancel any class due to low attendance. You will have the option to reschedule for a different class or receive a full refund.
- 10% discount is offered on entire store during the class (wine, sale, special orders and discounted merchandise not included.)
- Cancellation Policy: Due to our limited seating, if you are unable to attend a class, you must notify us 2 weeks in advance of the scheduled class time to receive a refund or credit towards another class. Within 2 weeks of a class, all cancellations are non-refundable. If you cannot attend a scheduled class, we encourage you to send someone in your place. In this case, please call ahead and notify us of the participant change.