For a special meal, whether it is a holiday or anytime, learn non-traditional takes on your favorite holiday treats that are sure to impress even your pickiest eaters.
Menu: Tukey is over-rated!
Roasted Brussel Sprouts with pomegranate, herbs, bacon and balsamic
Scalloped sweet potatoes with blue cheese fondue and thyme
Rum Glazed Lamb
Sage and Brown Butter Roasted Chicken
Chef T, Hell’s Kitchen Season 14 Runner Up will be teaching the classes. She is currently the Chef Consultant at The Black Hen and Bar Blue in Blacksburg, VA.
CLASS POLICIES AND GENERAL INFORMATION
- If class is full please call to be put on a waiting list.
- Classes are 70-90 minutes long and include dinner.
- For all classes, food will be served. (Cuisine courses include a full meal)
Recipes and Menus will be provided.
- Please inform us of any allergies or dietary restrictions when you register for the class.
- Gourmet Pantry reserves the right to cancel any class due to low attendance. You will have the option to reschedule for a different class or receive a full refund.
- 10% discount is offered on entire store during the class (wine, sale, special orders and discounted merchandise not included.)
- Cancellation Policy: Due to our limited seating, if you are unable to attend a class, you must notify us 2 weeks in advance of the scheduled class time to receive a refund or credit towards another class. Within 2 weeks of a class, all cancellations are non-refundable. If you cannot attend a scheduled class, we encourage you to send someone in your place. In this case, please call ahead and notify us of the participant change.