Host a dinner party this fall with yummy squash recipes. Chef T will have plenty of delicious food suggestions perfect for a crowd… The best part? Almost all of the work can be completed in advance. Here’s to no more bland squash! These recipes are great for all seasons.
Menu: All Things Squash
App: Squash Potstickers- ground pork, herbs, ginger soy, scallions
Soup: Creamy Butternut squash soup, brown butter croutons, crushed peanuts
Entree: Pan seared porkchops, roasted fall squash, lentils, roquefort, herbs
CLASS POLICIES AND GENERAL INFORMATION
- If class is full please call to be put on a waiting list.
- Classes are 70-90 minutes long and include dinner.
- For all classes, food will be served. (Cuisine courses include a full meal)
Recipes and Menus will be provided.
- Please inform us of any allergies or dietary restrictions when you register for the class.
- Gourmet Pantry reserves the right to cancel any class due to low attendance. You will have the option to reschedule for a different class or receive a full refund.
- 10% discount is offered on entire store during the class (wine, sale, special orders and discounted merchandise not included.)
- Cancellation Policy: Due to our limited seating, if you are unable to attend a class, you must notify us 2 weeks in advance of the scheduled class time to receive a refund or credit towards another class. Within 2 weeks of a class, all cancellations are non-refundable. If you cannot attend a scheduled class, we encourage you to send someone in your place. In this case, please call ahead and notify us of the participant change.