Whether you’re looking for new and interesting side dishes or are looking for a holiday-worthy main course, this is the class for you!
CLASS POLICIES AND GENERAL INFORMATION
- Classes begin at 6:00pm, seating at 6:00pm. Classes last about 2 ½ hours.
- For all classes, food will be served. (Cuisine courses include a full meal. Knife Skills includes snacks/appetizers)
Recipes and Menus will be provided.
- Gourmet Pantry reserves the right to cancel any class due to low attendance. You will have the option to reschedule for a different class or receive a full refund.
- 10% discount is offered on entire store during the class (wine, sale and discounted merchandise not included.)
- Cancellation Policy: Should you not be able to attend a class, you can send a substitute in your place. Due to our limited seating, reservation cancellations may be rescheduled no less than two weeks prior to class date.